SMALL BUSINESS ACCOUNTING
Are accounting chores preventing you from focusing on your business?
If you are struggling with keeping up with the bookkeeping tasks for your Chicago business, you need to hire a professional. If you can’t afford the services of a full-time accountant but would enjoy the expertise that comes along with one, Greene Acres Consulting Group Inc can help.
Chicago Small Business Accounting Services
For start-up businesses, growing businesses, and mature corporations, we provide business accounting in Chicago for your IL business. With timely services and a thorough understanding of tax laws and regulations, we can help you stay on top of all the tax deadlines and ensure that your financial systems are in order. We can handle all bookkeeping and accounting tasks from payroll to the preparation of your financial statements.
Here are the small business accounting services that we offer:
A professional accounting service can help take the pressure off you and your staff. You will no longer have to worry about dealing with piles of papers, late payments on bills, missing invoices, or frustration over not knowing what your business’s current financial standing is.
Budget Management and Advice
If you want your company to grow, budgeting is extremely important. Greene Acres Consulting Group Inc can help you to more effectively manage your money by creating a budget that will show you where money is being wasted and how you can improve. Our sound financial advice will help you to plan for the future of your business effectively. We’ll help you create a plan for achieving your financial goals for your business.
Accounting Software to Meet Your Needs
When you work with us, there is no need to buy any extra hardware or software. We only work with the latest accounting software, which we own, and will incorporate it into your bookkeeping tasks. In addition, we can even manage your files off-site so that you will have a reliable, secure backup of your business’s financial records. We offer access to your files from any location so that you review your financial information whenever you need it.
Greene Acres Consulting Group Inc will help you with all of these tasks for just a fraction of what other services charge. When you work with us, we’ll sit down with you to learn more about your goals for your business and how your business operates so that we can get set up quickly. Thanks to our experience, we are also able to help you identify opportunities for effective tax planning, improved internal controls, and other factors that can help to enhance the profitability of your business.
If you’d like to receive more information about our Chicago small business accounting services, please call us at (312) 880-9395 or contact us.
Success starts when you take charge of your books.
As a business owner, you have to wear a lot of different hats, and some of them fit better than others. Many entrepreneurs find themselves struggling with their bookkeeping responsibilities. They don’t have the time, or the knowledge, or they simply don’t enjoy it. At Greene Acres Consulting Group Inc, our bookkeeping services make it possible for you to spend your time where it’s best spent – on your areas of expertise and interest.
Chicago Bookkeeping Experts You Can Count On.
We have experience in serving a wide range of industries and business models, including food service, health care, real estate, and insurance. Whether you run a factory or sell fashion jewelry, we know the services you need and provide them in a way that suits your schedule and budget.
Our process is all about you and your business, so we don’t take a cookie-cutter approach. Instead, we start with a conversation, speaking to you one-on-one to make sure we know which tasks you want us to work on. Some of our clients ask us to assume all of their bookkeeping responsibilities, while others just need help with a few of the more complex and time-consuming tasks. Whichever route you choose, rest assured that outsourcing these services to our professional team will provide you with high-quality, meticulous bookkeeping services for far less than the cost of hiring an in-house professional.
At Greene Acres Consulting Group Inc, our goal is to help you meet your goals, both short and long-term. We know that competent, consistent bookkeeping is the key to a business’s success. Having accurate and professionally-prepared financial documents enhances your understanding of the health of your business and guides your decisions. They can provide creditors and banks with the information that they need to help your business grow. Our services are customized to your specific needs, and can include any or all of the following, and more:
- 1099 service
- Accounts receivables and payables
- Aging and vendor reports
- Balance sheets
- Bank and credit card reconciliation
- Data entry
- Profit and loss sheets
- Sales tax service
- Secure data exchange
If you have been considering hiring a bookkeeper, let Greene Acres Consulting Group Inc show you how our custom, outsourced bookkeeping services offer a better way. Call us at (312) 880-9395 to start up a conversation.
Greene Acres Consulting Group Inc helps you operate a more efficient and compliant small business.
Greene Acres Consulting Group Inc considers its role as an experienced and trusted advisor on issues of critical importance to your business: new start-ups, finance, operations, and profit planning.
Our advisors can help you by delivering services that keep your business on the right track in an increasingly complex and rapidly changing environment.
If you want an objective opinion based on years of helping businesses similar to yours, you’ve come to the right place. Relying on our experience in strategic planning, feasibility studies, information systems evaluation, outsourcing opportunity evaluations, estate planning, and mergers and acquisitions could be your best step toward greater success.
We can help you make logical decisions and avoid pitfalls that your business can do without. When you retain our services, you can rest assured that your business is in good hands.
PART-TIME CFO SERVICES
There are few companies that would not benefit from the advice and knowledge of an experienced CFO, but hiring a company with that level of expertise is an expensive proposition that goes well beyond the budget of most small and medium-sized businesses.
Hiring a professional on a part-time basis offers an excellent alternative. Outsourcing CFO services gives you the ability to get the guidance you need on developing plans that will make your company profitable and provide you with financial management leadership without having to pay a full-time salary and benefits.
Greene Acres Consulting Group Inc is available to help your business in exactly this way. Based in Chicago, Greene Acres Consulting Group Inc can help you build a plan for your future, protecting your assets while at the same time creating long-term goals designed for success.
Whether you are a small start-up company or a medium-sized company seeking guidance, you can have full confidence that Greene Acres Consulting Group Inc will use our high-level skills to advance your company’s financial plan and give you the kind of financial management that you thought you could not afford without hiring a full-time CFO.
Working with Greene Acres Consulting Group Inc is an exercise in taking control of your business’s future. We will meet with you to create a plan that starts with the current quarter and looks to build and improve for years to come. Our services will include helping you with budget creation, cash flow management, senior-level financial decision-making, creating a tax strategy, and reviewing all of your insurance policies in order to ensure that you are well-protected. By paying meticulous attention to detail and making sure that you understand what is happening with your accounting process and financial plan at every turn, Greene Acres Consulting Group Inc will make sure that our role as part-time chief financial officer translates into full-time confidence.
For an Experienced Part-Time CFO, Contact Greene Acres Consulting Group Inc.
Whether you are located in Chicago or anywhere in the United States, Greene Acres Consulting Group Inc outsourced CFO services will make a real difference for your company, providing you with executive-level financial management skills that will make a real difference for your organization. Please call us to set up an initial consultation and learn more about the value we can bring to your business.
TAX PREPARATION AND PLANNING
Preparing and planning for taxes is often a stressful and complicated endeavor for most people.
Preparing your own tax return can be extremely difficult with today’s complex tax code and may often leave you with more questions than answers.
These days, the majority of people and small businesses use a professional tax preparer to assist with the preparation of taxes. Even if you are just filing a simple return, the rules may change from year to year and it is easy to overlook these changes and submit an incorrect return. By doing your taxes yourself, you may also end up overlooking deductions and credits.
At Greene Acres Consulting Group Inc, we have the expertise that is needed to help you file your returns while also helping you to minimize your tax liability with careful planning.
Tax Preparation in Chicago
Our tax preparation services include:
- Individual Tax Preparation
- Business Tax Return Preparation
- Gift & Estate Tax Return Preparation
- Partnership & Corporate Tax Preparation
- Estate and Succession Planning
- Out-of-State Returns
- Business Start-Ups
Greene Acres Consulting Group Inc can also help with our extensive tax planning services.
Tax Planning & Education
Tax planning is essential to helping you successfully and legally reduce the amount of your tax liabilities. In addition to making sure that your business is tax compliant, we also can suggest tax-saving strategies that will maximize your after-tax income.
We offer tax and education planning to assist start-ups, as well as, established businesses. We will provide you with a complete list of the most commonly overlooked deductions so that you can limit your tax liability for the following year.
We’ll also assist you with tax planning by:
- helping you to defer income so that you can save money now and pay less taxes in the future
- lower taxes on your income so that you can keep more of your earnings
- lower taxes on your estate and gifts so that the beneficiaries can keep more of what you have given
- lower taxes on investments and retirement distributions so that you can maintain your lifestyle and much more.
If you own a small business in Chicago or need help with individual taxes, working with a professional tax planning service can help save you more money. Greene Acres Consulting Group Inc offers the expertise that you need to save on your taxes at affordable prices.
Here are some links to help you learn more about IL taxes:
If you’d like to receive more information about our Chicago tax preparation and planning services, please call us at (312) 880-9395 or contact us.
IRS TAX PROBLEMS
Before you call one of the large advertisers claiming to solve your problems for pennies on the dollar, take the time to talk to your trusted, local expert.
Greene Acres Consulting Group Inc in Chicago is here to help you resolve your tax problems and put an end to the misery that the IRS can put you through. We pride ourselves on being very efficient, affordable, and, of course, extremely discrete.
We can help you with the following IRS tax problems:
- Wage Garnishment – IRS wage garnishment is the deduction of money from an employee’s monetary compensation resulting from unpaid IRS taxes. Most likely this should not be a surprise as the IRS will only levy one’s wages after repeated letters and warnings about the taxes owed. This is one of the IRS’s most aggressive tax collection mechanisms and should not be taken lightly. The IRS would rather resolve taxes in a different manner but they will levy when they feel they have run out of other options. It is important to understand how garnishments work to ensure you take the appropriate actions to avoid them or stop the IRS from taking your wages.
- Bank Levy – An IRS levy permits the legal seizure of your property to satisfy a tax debt. It can garnish wages, take money from your bank or other financial account, and seize and sell your vehicle(s), real estate, and other personal property.
If you receive an IRS bill titled Final Notice of Intent to Levy and Notice of Your Right to A Hearing, contact us right away.
If you receive an IRS notice of levy against your employee, vendor, customer, or other third party, it is important that you comply with the levy.
- Threatening Letters – The IRS carries out its threats, so ignoring an IRS threatening letter is absolutely the worst thing to do. First, you should check the facts in the letter. If there is anything amiss in their calculations or your liabilities or their assessment, write a polite letter back explaining the error or omission and see if they will remedy the situation. If they have reached the point where they are sending you threatening letters, however, you may need to be a little more proactive in resolving the situation before the IRS becomes proactive themselves. You do not want this to happen. If you allow the IRS to take action before you do it will result in you unnecessarily suffering at their hands. The IRS has considerable powers when it comes to collecting taxes and they are rarely if ever prone to taking the lightweight approach. The IRS sends out threatening letters when they know or think they know that you owe them money; beyond that, they have little interest in you.
- IRS Audit Notification – Did You Receive an Audit Letter From the IRS? – The first step is not to panic. The IRS uses letters to communicate with taxpayers about IRS audits. As with most IRS communication, there are deadlines associated with IRS audit letters. You will have time to review the items that are being contested and prepare your response. Selecting a return for examination does not always suggest that the taxpayer has either made an error or been dishonest. In fact, some examinations result in a refund to the taxpayer or acceptance of the return without change.
- Non-Filing – What if you fail to file? – The IRS may file what is known as a substitute return for you. However, as you well know, the IRS will not be looking to save you any money. In fact, a substitute return will not include any of the standard deductions your accountant would typically include in your return. Case in point, a substitute return only allows one exemption: single or married filing separately, so you end up with higher tax liability than if you would have just filed.
- Liens – A federal tax lien arises when a tax return is filed and the tax isn’t paid after a demand for payment has been made. By law, the lien is in favor of the United States and is upon all property and rights to property of the person with the unpaid tax. It gives the IRS the authority to seize any proceeds from sales of real estate owned by a delinquent taxpayer. To protect the government’s right of priority against other parties who are owed money by the same person, the IRS will file a Notice of Federal Tax Lien, which puts other creditors on notice about the IRS’s claim.
- Offers-in-Compromise – Reduce Your IRS Debt with an Offer-In-Compromise – Qualifying for an offer-in-compromise settlement can save you thousands of dollars in taxes, penalties, and interest. An offer-in-compromise is an agreement between a taxpayer and the IRS to settle the taxpayer’s tax liabilities for less than the full amount owed. Absent special circumstances, an offer will not be accepted if the IRS believes that the liability can be paid in full as a lump sum or through a payment agreement.
- Innocent Spouse – Many married taxpayers choose to file a joint tax return because of certain benefits this filing status allows. Both taxpayers are jointly and individually responsible for the tax and any interest or penalty due on the joint return even if they later divorce. This is true even if a divorce decree states that a former spouse will be responsible for any amounts due on previously filed joint returns. One spouse may be held responsible for all the tax due even if all the income was earned by the other spouse.
In some cases, a spouse will be relieved of the tax, interest, and penalties on a joint tax return. There are three types of relief available:
- Innocent spouse relief
- Separation of liability
- Equitable relief
Resolve your IRS tax problem with the peace of mind that you are in good hands, please call us at (312) 880-9395 or contact us to set up a free consultation. Serving the Chicago area.
ADP – PAYROLL & HR SOLUTIONS
Without a smart plan to effectively manage your cash, your business risk, and your employees, you may find yourself facing one serious obstacle after another, even as you try to grow your business.
That is why Greene Acres Consulting Group Inc recommends ADP – their scalable suite of payroll and HR solutions can help address everything from hire to retire, so you can go back to growing the business you’ve put so much work into building.
ADP’S SOLUTIONS CAN HELP YOU:
Gain better control of your cash
- Get better visibility into your cash with reporting and payroll liability previews
- Access seamless general ledger integration with popular accounting software
- Improve your cash flow predictability and eliminate the risk of large upfront premium deposits when you use ADP’s Pay-by-Pay® Premium Payment Program for Workers’ Compensation Insurance**
Effectively manage and retain your people
- Access live HR support, best practices, and cutting-edge technology to efficiently manage your day-to-day responsibilities
- Offer big company benefits such as employee discounts and wellness programs
- Offer attractive optional benefits such as retirement plans and, through ADPIA*, group health insurance
- Fully outsource your payroll, HR, and benefits administration with a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) relationship
Reduce your compliance risk
- Automated federal, state, and local payroll tax management for greater accuracy no matter where you do business
- Leverage a dedicated HR portal that places critical information in your hands, an easy-to-use wizard for creating and updating your employee handbook, job descriptions, access to background checks, and alerts on legislative changes
- Confidently hire the most qualified candidates for any industry with ZipRecruiter
- Versatile time tracking and scheduling solutions to help enhance payroll accuracy and improve compliance
Together we can find new ways to help you and your company succeed.
Contact our ADP sales representative today to learn more!
Receiver Institute Specialist
Greene Acres Consulting Group (GACG) is a Receiver Institute Specialist with a (RIS) designation. This means that we are certified to provide receivership services to government agencies. We have a team of experienced receivership professionals who can help you to:
- Manage the receivership process: GACG can help you to identify and appoint a receiver, develop a receivership plan, and manage the receivership process.
- Protect the interests of the government: GACG can help you to protect the interests of the government by ensuring that the receiver is acting in the best interests of the government and that the receivership process is conducted in a fair and efficient manner.
- Recover assets: GACG can help you to recover assets that have been lost or stolen. We have a team of experienced asset recovery professionals who can help you to identify, locate, and recover assets.
GACG has a proven track record of success in providing receivership services to homeowners private corporations or government agencies. We have helped our clients to recover billions of dollars in assets and to protect the interests of the government.
If you are a homeowner, commercial property owner, or government agency that is facing a receivership, we encourage you to contact GACG to learn more about how we can help you.
Here are some of the specific services that we offer as a Receiver Institute Specialist with a (RIS) designation:
- Asset identification and location: We can help you to identify and locate assets that have been lost or stolen. We have a team of experienced asset recovery professionals who have access to a variety of databases and resources.
- Asset recovery: We can help you to recover assets that have been identified and located. We have a team of experienced asset recovery professionals who can negotiate with debtors, file lawsuits, and take other steps to recover assets.
- Receivership management: We can help you to manage the receivership process. We can help you to identify and appoint a receiver, develop a receivership plan, and monitor the receivership process to ensure that it is being conducted in a fair and efficient manner.
- Government representation: We can represent you in court or in other legal proceedings related to the receivership. We have a team of experienced attorneys who can help you to protect your interests and to ensure that your rights are upheld.
We are committed to helping our clients succeed. We are confident that we can help you to recover your assets and to protect the interests of the government.
government contract support
Greene Acres Consulting Group (GACG) is a government contract support firm that provides a wide range of services to government agencies, including:
Bid and proposal support: GACG can help you to develop a winning bid or proposal for a government contract. We have a team of experienced proposal writers who can help you to identify your strengths and weaknesses, develop a strong narrative, and create a compelling presentation.
- Contract management: Once you have been awarded a government contract, GACG can help you to manage the contract effectively. We can help you to track your progress, ensure that you are meeting all of the contract requirements, and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Financial management: GACG can help you to manage your finances in accordance with government regulations. We can help you to develop a budget, track your expenses, and ensure that you are in compliance with all of the applicable rules and regulations.
- Compliance: GACG can help you to ensure that you are in compliance with all of the applicable government regulations. We have a team of experienced compliance experts who can help you to identify and mitigate any potential risks.
GACG has a proven track record of success in providing government contract support. We have helped our clients to win billions of dollars in government contracts. We have also helped our clients to manage their contracts effectively and to comply with all of the applicable regulations.
If you are a government contractor, or if you are considering bidding on a government contract, we encourage you to contact GACG to learn more about how we can help you to succeed.
Greene Acres Consulting Group (GACGi) offers remote developers services with ultraGenius. ultraGenius is a marketplace for top software developers, engineers, programmers, coders, architects, and consultants. Top start-ups and companies choose developers from Ultragenius platform for their critical software projects.
Partnering with GAC you able to hire from Ultragenius network & scale your engineering team in a matter of few days.:
- Access to a large pool of qualified developers: ultraGenius has a large pool of qualified developers, including experienced engineers, architects, and consultants. This gives you the flexibility to find the right developer for your project, regardless of your needs.
- Quick turnaround: ultraGenius can help you hire a developer within a matter of days. This is ideal for businesses that need to quickly scale their engineering team or fill a critical role.
- Cost-effective: ultraGenius is a cost-effective way to hire developers. You only pay for the hours that the developer works, so you can save money on your development costs.
- Peace of mind: ultraGenius provides a satisfaction guarantee on all of its developers. This means that you can be confident that you are getting a qualified developer who will meet your needs.
If you are looking for a reliable and cost-effective way to hire remote developers, then you should consider partnering with GACGI and ultraGenius. We can help you find the right developer for your project and get your project started quickly.
Here are some of the steps involved in hiring a remote developer through GAC and ultraGenius:
- Contact GAGI to discuss your project needs.
- GACGI will assess your needs and recommend a pool of qualified developers from ultraGenius.
- You will review the developer profiles and select the developer that you want to hire.
- GACGI will negotiate a contract with the developer on your behalf.
- The developer will start working on your project immediately.
GACGI is here to help you every step of the way. We will work with you to find the right developer for your project, negotiate a fair contract, and ensure that your project is completed on time and within budget.
Join Thousands Of Happy Customers
We understand that each business has unique needs. We can create a custom accounting, document management, and storage solution to fit your business. As an added benefit, we are available to answer your questions and help with your ongoing tax planning and changing business needs. Contact us at (312) 880-9395 or by firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.